Seeking Games with female MC, where the MC wants to have sex

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Basically Female MC with femdom. Can't really use the tag filters, cause then you ususally end up with games where the female MC gets lesbian femdomd.
Alternatively a game where the female MC just wants to start sex without femdom is fine. I'm tired of all those "Female MC gets forced, tricked or corrupted into sex"

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I can propose :
- projet sage (ren'py - abandonned) : A girl moving to her cousins home
- Chloe18 (other-completed) : a girl willing to do anything to become a cheerleader
And mine : Lolita Gone Wild (rpg) : a young girl who discovers a passion for exhibition and sex. (there's some little forced part at the beguining, but she really enjoy it quickly)

Hope you'll find something you like

Reactions: ray3dave

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I can propose :
- projet sage (ren'py - abandonned) : A girl moving to her cousins home
- Chloe18 (other-completed) : a girl willing to do anything to become a cheerleader
And mine : Lolita Gone Wild (rpg) : a young girl who discovers a passion for exhibition and sex. (there's some little forced part at the beguining, but she really enjoy it quickly)

Hope you'll find something you like
Thanks for the reply, sadly I know all 3 and 2 of those are pretty light on content right now

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply, sadly I know all 3 and 2 of those are pretty light on content right now
Sorry you find my game is "light of content", it's only the 3rd release but there's more CGs than some completed game I know...

Do you test all the Chloe18 game?
- Suddenly A Party
- Chloe18 Back To Class
- Chloe18 CamGirl
- Chloe18 Vacations
- Hanna’s Boat-trip
and the new one : Chloe18 fake family

I haven't tested them all, but I'd be surprised if all of a sudden women don't like sex in one of these games.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Sorry you find my game is "light of content", it's only the 3rd release but there's more CGs than some completed game I know...

Do you test all the Chloe18 game?
- Suddenly A Party
- Chloe18 Back To Class
- Chloe18 CamGirl
- Chloe18 Vacations
- Hanna’s Boat-trip
and the new one : Chloe18 fake family

I haven't tested them all, but I'd be surprised if all of a sudden women don't like sex in one of these games.
Nah man, Chloe was the 1 out of the 3 I did not find light of content (I wrote "2 of those are pretty light on content").
It was a reference to the other 2 being early in development and/or abandoned. I played through all the Chloe games.

Edit: I just realized Lolita gone wild is your game, not Chloe. It looks great so far, but is rather early.

Reactions: evilkitty97