Seeking Games with female protag and lesbian blackmail (not necesarilly as a main focus)

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Just like in the title. Search engine is unfortunately flawed especially when it comes to lesbian content (drop one threesome scene in a game with 2 females and someone already marks it as a lesbian), not to mention one might not have to do anything with the other (blackmail part might come from some old dude and lesbian scenes are completely unrelated to it).
Probably the best example of what I have in mind is (sadly abandoned) Devin's Life. Alena's New Life is another one, but the renders are... too weird. Another one could be Sunville - it had a lot of potential, but not only it was too mild to my liking, the blackmailer basically had some fun, the focus was basically only on exhibitionism and in the end it just ended like that.

Mainly what I'm looking for is either blackmailer is a lesbian and participates in playing with her toy/slave/however you want to phrase it, or there are other females who take advantage of the one being blackmailed (combine those 2 and it's perfect).

Like I said, blackmail doesn't have to be necesarilly the main focus of the game, so long as there's enough (spicy) content. MC being taken advantage of and slowly turning into a slut is also acceptable (Succulence being an example of that, although there wasn't a lot of pure lesbian content in that game iirc, but it's a good reference of what I have in mind).

Setting is of no consequences - it may be a student being bullied by other students, teacher being bullied by coworkers/students, an office worker and co-workers, doesn't really matter.