Seeking Games With Foot Massage Scenes

Bobby_Z

Oct 15, 2022
I am a foot fetishist.But compared to footjob、tickle or foot licking,I have a special fondness for foot massage scenes.I don't know if there's anyone like me.
I have played many games with foot fetishes,But very few have massage scenes.
What impressed me deeply was Harshvile and New Beijing,They have a lot of foot massage scenes.But their authors have disappeared, and the game has also been abandoned.What a pity.

Does anyone know of any other games that have a lot of feet massage scenes like Harshville and New Beijing? Please recommend them to me!

Thank you in advance for your replies

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I am a foot fetishist.But compared to footjob、tickle or foot licking,I have a special fondness for foot massage scenes.I don't know if there's anyone like me.
I have played many games with foot fetishes,But very few have massage scenes.
What impressed me deeply was Harshvile and New Beijing,They have a lot of foot massage scenes.But their authors have disappeared, and the game has also been abandoned.What a pity.

Does anyone know of any other games that have a lot of feet massage scenes like Harshville and New Beijing? Please recommend them to me!

Thank you in advance for your replies
The lesbian protagonist in At Your Feet is a massagist in a spa. The art is kinda low quality tho.