Seeking Games with fujoshi/gloomy characters like watamote's Tomoko Kuroki?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Other than the game listed above I can't think of anything similar really, it's a shame.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
A couple of terms of note are:

jimiko
mojyo

In jav Sober seems to come up.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
came here looking for something, find nothing, i remember about the
"lonely girl in the dark room" or the "dystopian robot girlfriend" from factorial omega, it's a robot but its close enough

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
I had saved some titles for this thread but forgor/lost them.
But but but. I found a big (raw) dating VN recently and it has some nerdy girls, if possible I'll open a thread soon.
VJ015110 is an Appetite VN like that but no glasses. VJ015065 seems to be netori (but you are the one cucking someone else).
VJ01000248 is more the lewd nerdy.

(A-omega-company) games have some gloomy-perv characters.

Project Sexaroid is more for the deadpan fetish

Edit: also https://f95zone.to/threads/yui-chan...why-shes-my-cum-sponge-final-pin-point.50977/
And the 3 Cos Ro games (available here too) about cosplay GF

Last edited:

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one asked but...sauce on this ones? I did not open at first, but wow it's a treasure trove (half of them I know already so I reduced to just the unknown). And really nice the pics from Love at first sight/Teaching feeling artist.

Btw they made at least 2 long cosplay JAVs on watamote

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
No one asked but...sauce on this ones? I did not open at first, but wow it's a treasure trove (half of them I know already so I reduced to just the unknown). And really nice the pics from Love at first sight/Teaching feeling artist.

Btw they made at least 2 long cosplay JAVs on watamote
Crap, I didn't keep a list but try using this first & paste the links in there, get back to me with what that doesn't find and I'll see if I can get you the names from my exhentai account. Last one is a personal favourite.

Got a link to the watamote javs? I can only find the existence of 1 -

Last edited: