Seeking Games with full-on English voice-acting?

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
I'm looking for games with lots of voice lines in English.
Very rare thing, this. I'll share titles of ones I've seen for people finding this thread with the same want. Please help me find others that fit this category.

I tried "voiced" tag, but most of them are Japanese which is all Greek to me. TBH I didn't even click anything with an anime art style for this reason (plus I'm not a fan of that style anyway).

Ones I know of:
House Party - Played it, this is what got me interested in it. It's really excellent.
Treasures of Nadia + Lust Epidemic - I saw these, they don't interest me, might try one day.
Project Cappuccino - Read reviews for this one, looked good, saw "female protagonist", figured it wouldn't be for me, again might try it anyway.
The Awakening - This is probably what I'll download next.
Milky Touch - I read this one only has a little bit of voice acting unfortunately, also it's another one that seems mostly "milf" themed at a glance which is not my speed.

What else is there on offer, folks?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Reactions: flowsand

woops

Jun 22, 2017
I recommend love and sex:second base. It's not fully voiced but there is a lot of voiced english dialogues. There are plenty of girls u can flirt and some of them have actually good story. In new updates more and more dialogue lines getting voiced.