Seeking Games with fully animated H/Sex scenes?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Are there any games out there that have actually animated H-Scenes? I've tried searching through F95 for the "animated" tag, but that's not helping, because tons of people put the animated tag on a game, and most of those people are going to hell. For lying. Most of them are Ren'py VNs with no animation of any kind at all, and some use like three or four frames of animation on a loop, which shouldn't be allowed to count as animation. So far, the only four I've come across that are actually animated are Alien Quest Eve, Crisis Point Extinction, House Party, and Wild Life. Oh, and all of Illusion's games, obviously.

At this point, I'm not even picky about genre or artstyle, but are there any recommendations you could throw my way?

Reactions: JimOn21JumpedStreet

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I tried Lust Epidemic, and it was very much the "four frames of animation on a loop" thing that I'm not a fan of. Just based off the fact that Treasure of Nadia is made by the same people, I'm going to assume it's a similar issue. Willy D, however, looks like it would fit the bill. At least it bloody better, with a 25GB download.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
I tried Lust Epidemic, and it was very much the "four frames of animation on a loop" thing that I'm not a fan of. Just based off the fact that Treasure of Nadia is made by the same people, I'm going to assume it's a similar issue. Willy D, however, looks like it would fit the bill. At least it bloody better, with a 25GB download.
wrong. treasure of nadia is made by the same group but the success of lust epidemic caused them to change the animations for treasure of nadia so TON has 60fps smooth animations that last pretty long and arent really loops at all, its among one of the best rpgm games on this entire site and adult games in general
i suppose the games you are looking for though it more 3d freeroam games usually on unity or unreal engine which includes house party and wild life but sandbox games on renpy or rpgm wont have this free movement so i suggest looking for the unreal engine tag to find games similar to ones mentioned

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Man of the House
Summertime Saga
LifePlay
Holiday Island (has a few so far they say they are adding more)
Light of my Life (but expect long waits between updates)
The Klub 17 (very old and bad graphic imo but animated)
The Twist
Life of Holly (dated graphics but grows on you and you get 3 games in 1 life of holly warlock and some space one)
also KISS does custom maid 3d 2

It's also a good idea to keep in mind that the tags like animations are still being added to game here and unless the game has a completed tag there is a good chance they will be added in the future as they are still being worked on.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
"Mostly animated?" "Focus on female orgasm control?" How had I not heard of this game before?!
Oh, if that's your bag then you're in for a treat, so enjoy. I think the title + Honey Select made me pass it over until I was scraping the barrel for new games. Great find.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
It just finished downloading, so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.
It's also a good idea to keep in mind that the tags like animations are still being added to game here and unless the game has a completed tag there is a good chance they will be added in the future as they are still being worked on.
The problem with the animation tag is that it's not always used appropriately. I personally dislike when it's used on games that only have three or four frames of animation, like the old HTML games like Dating Ariadne, but I'll admit that it is, strictly speaking, technically animation. But, it's also used in a lot of games that feature no animation of any kind, like VNs that only use static images for everything.