Seeking Games with gaping or insertion of objects

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
looking for games with a scene or more about gaping pussies fetish or inserting objects into a girl's pussy like fully hiding or inserting a beer bottle. Found a scene in treasure of nadia where the sis inserted a bottle in one scene

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Insult order - can insert liquor bottles into the girls vagina in one of the scenes. It is not that large though.
Furo girl - You can fully insert water/liquor and aphrodisiac bottles inside the girl basically whenever you want to. I´d really recommend this one.

I´m not sure how much you want to stretch the rules of what you requested, but I know a few more games with similar stuff like inserting ice cream/vegetables/balls into the girls pussy, and similar examples with anal play as well.

Reactions: jatlas473

phubprem44

Jan 15, 2023
Insult order - can insert liquor bottles into the girls vagina in one of the scenes. It is not that large though.
Furo girl - You can fully insert water/liquor and aphrodisiac bottles inside the girl basically whenever you want to. I´d really recommend this one.

I´m not sure how much you want to stretch the rules of what you requested, but I know a few more games with similar stuff like inserting ice cream/vegetables/balls into the girls pussy, and similar examples with anal play as well.
Do you know of any that aren't censored?

TabbyCatface

Jun 8, 2020

Please recommend some that have anal insertions!