Seeking Games with Godlike MC

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So this has probably been covered a thousand times but I couldn't find anything that quite matched what I was looking for.

Basically, I'm looking for a game where you play as a male protagonist with godlike powers (or at least more powerful than everyone else), preferably assembling a harem of women. Platform doesn't matter, don't care if it's RPGM, Ren'Py, a VN, or anything else just so long it has good-looking renders/art.

I've played similar games like these in the past such as Overwhored and I don't even know what else but now that we're all stuck in quarantine I got a bit more time on my hands to play. To put it simply, I basically just want to go on a power trip while my MC fucks bitches and chews bubblegum.

'Trainers' are also acceptable. I've had a lot of fun with Witch Trainer and the like in the past, just so long as the MC essentially goes unchallenged. I do occasionally enjoy other types of games where you overcome challenges and the like, but this is the mood I'm in atm so if anybody has any favorites they can recommend that fit my description I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Sevaroq

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Master of harem guild

There are some more from the same circle but I forgot their names. Pretty much they have similar mechanic to the first one I mentioned.