Seeking Games with good and mature writing

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
One of the thing that I dislike the most in a game is what I call: "this seems written by a 13 years old boy"

Examples of really bad games (according to this rationale): Big Brother and all the ICSTOR games. (there are lots more in this category and many are very popular but will cite just these 2)

Yes I know what the goal of an adult games is, yes I want to fap too. No I don't want a deep philosophical analysis of the human condition in an adult game. Just a bit more depth and thought.

Examples of good games:

Good Girl Gone Bad and Jessica Oneal Hard News (yes I know, very obvious examples)

Most of the Tora Productions games with exceptions of Science of Lust

Brad's Erotic Week and old and slow game but with good writing and terrible graphics.

Honestly these are the only games that come to mind easily.

I noticed that games that have a women involved in the production tend to do better in my taste, but the identity of developers is not often clear.

Besides that, some games that are not bad but not quite there (games I didn't cringe while playing): The Visit, Acting Lessons, DeLuca Family, Sisterly Lust.

Sometimes a game will start well, but than it grows too much in scope, maybe the Dev gets overwhelmed and all of the sudden there are Aliens appear from nowhere, superpowers and weird shit is added (it is fine if you add those elements from the beginning, just don't surprise me with magic in the middle of the game) .

Hope somebody out there gets what I meant, will update if I remember other good examples.

Reactions: ShamanLab

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
These probably count, they don't have any of the perverted schoolboy stuff and all the stories are good.
Thanks for the recommendations!

I've played an early version of Haleys dream, was promising. Amana Sexual Therapist I didn't like much.

City of Broken dreams I had noticed but never played, same for Become a rockstar.

Will try them.