Seeking Games with Good Foot Meshes or Arts

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
I checked a lot of games with foot fetish content and I can say most of the games foot meshes are generic and art is down bad. Is there a game with good detail on feet?

Last edited:

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
I checked a lot of games with foot fetish content and I can say most of the games foot meshes are dogshit and art is down bad. Is there a game with good detail on feet?
Feet are like super hard to model/draw lol. Maybe you can check out:

Harem Hotel (Has a few scenes with feet)
Eternum (Has one scene)
Being a Dik (Has most out of the 3 but still only a few)

I personally am not much of a foot guy so I don't know what you'd enjoy/find good but hope this somewhat helps?

Reactions: user_uxdg2723

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I checked a lot of games with foot fetish content and I can say most of the games foot meshes are dogshit and art is down bad. Is there a game with good detail on feet?
Not so much a foot guy myself, but I do recall Raptus having feet fetish content as an option you can enable in the game. But the detail on the feet when it comes to the meshes is just your standard Ren'PY/DAZ styled models....nothing that extravagant IMHO....

Also, you may have already done so, but check out this thread, should give you more options to consider.

Reactions: user_uxdg2723

user_uxdg2723

Feb 3, 2024
Feet are like super hard to model/draw lol. Maybe you can check out:

Harem Hotel (Has a few scenes with feet)
Eternum (Has one scene)
Being a Dik (Has most out of the 3 but still only a few)

I personally am not much of a foot guy so I don't know what you'd enjoy/find good but hope this somewhat helps?
I checked those games before but didn't see an image with feet visible. I'll be sure to check.

Not so much a foot guy myself, but I do recall Raptus having feet fetish content as an option you can enable in the game. But the detail on the feet when it comes to the meshes is just your standard Ren'PY/DAZ styled models....nothing that extravagant IMHO....

Also, you may have already done so, but check out this thread, should give you more options to consider.
I checked the tread but I could only find five or six games that appeals me. Will check the game.