Seeking Games with good pregnancy Mechanics

Shadow_Moon

Jan 3, 2019
Hi. So i have played a lot of these kinds of games and wondered if i you guys have some good recommendations? I dont care if its female mc male mc or trans mc i also dont care if iam the one impregnating others or if iam the getting impregnated

sorry if the spelling is a wrong iam from denmark :)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
My all time favorite Naedoko Demons Ground, though sadly banned from this site due to rule 7, have you literally birth your party of monsters, though the actual birthing scenes are more egg-laying, but I assume that is fine too? Also lots of tentacles, and a fair bit of futanari as well, in case that matters. 2D and made in RPGM VX Ace.
Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction to get it ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, but no promises when, or even if it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Shadow_Moon

Jan 3, 2019
My all time favorite Naedoko Demons Ground, though sadly banned from this site due to rule 7, have you literally birth your party of monsters, though the actual birthing scenes are more egg-laying, but I assume that is fine too? Also lots of tentacles, and a fair bit of futanari as well, in case that matters. 2D and made in RPGM VX Ace.
Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction to get it ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, but no promises when, or even if it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it)
Thanks i fund it on another site iam on will try it out :)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks i fund it on another site iam on will try it out :)
Do be sure it includes the normal weapon fix (and a few other things) then the version you got, basically if some of your monsters don't have their weapon equipped the fix is not included, among other I believe it was the the main starting monster (Jupiri) was one of the ones affected