Seeking Games with good progression/purpose

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Hey there, I am looking for games with some kind of progress/goal like "Live to Fight", "Ravager", "High Rise Climb" etc. Any ideas?

Reactions: Nyvrly

VRN00B

Jun 16, 2020
Reluctant Archon, Ataegina, Element174, Rebirth, Happenstance, The Fate of Irnia, Rocking Robin, WVM, Being A Dik
Not sure if it fits the criteria completely but I think you will enjoy these ones.

Reactions: smallparrot53
Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, and . Sytopian is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Runs a couple hours. Recently completed.

Miss Agatha's Palace focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated, hand drawn 2D and voice acted sex scenes. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls. Whole game runs about 1 hour, but has lots of content.

I also have a new game which has just started open beta, . It's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much. Can be completed in as little as 30 mins.

Reactions: smallparrot53