Seeking Games with good story and immersive world

B

BigWamanHunter

Am looking for games like Dragon throne..... Coceter chronicles..... That pirate game by natali and malleck.... Long live the princess.... And the recent DeLuca family..... U know the kind with immersive plot and world lore with good music and renders that stimulates both your dick and mind.

Reactions: Nofap_lifeIsGood

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Games with a plot outside fucking everyone and everything that moves?
If that's the case Love and submission is a fantastic vn/game, the manifest is looking good but i'd give it a couple more updates same thing for family matters, there's also takeover with good ambientation, false hero is a poc but looking like that, depraved awakenings with some top notch writing.
Other than that you could always turn to html

B

BigWamanHunter

Tried LoS a month ago.... Its a decent game.... Gonna check the other games u mentioned

Edit: Thanks for the suggestions @t3668025 .... False hero looks interesting gonna try it...but i think u misunderstood my post... Am not looking for games with good writing..... I am searching for games with world lore

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
I don't know if it would be your cup of tea but monster girl quest is an amazing game with a surprising amount of world building. give it a try, it is a really good game

Reactions: BigWamanHunter
B

BigWamanHunter

I don't know if it would be your cup of tea but monster girl quest is an amazing game with a surprising amount of world building. give it a try, it is a really good game
I find the description of the game very interesting.... But those images are actually not my cup of tea....

Reactions: ThatOneLamp
D

Deleted member 2108961

So this is incredibly fucking late, but if you're still interested, The Last Sovereign is absolutely incredible- a story-rich world, genuinely likable protagonists, and lots of fucking.