Seeking Games with gradual body modification.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Kind of like corruption, but with the actual body too, not just the character's eroticism, their personality, or just bigger and bigger tits, I want stuff where the MC's body (male, female, trans, literally anyone) gets progressively more and more lewd, and of course, their personality will follow suit.

One of the best ones I've seen is Forest of the Beast, but the actual animation is rather bad, so the only highlights of the game are the menu screen, which is where this gradual body modification is seen the most, and the CG animations, which I haven't seen. I basically grinded for the menu screen body part levels, just to see how depraved they would become. And man, that stuff is hardcore, her fucking womb and asshole start prolapsing, her nipples too man, it was fantastic. I want to see stuff like that, but honestly, anything goes, as long as it's gradual, not some instant status effect you can get somewhere in the game. Actually, that's fine too, and any fetish is fine. Another game I've played with great body modification that falls into the second category is Lust Doll Plus. Literally anything goes, so, send me some good stuff.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nosivapi and Rtods