Seeking Games with great animations that aren't taxing

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've been wondering if there's any games out there with great sex animations (like the ones you would see on a certain site with a green design that features anything and anyone), that are not super taxing for your system.

I have a pretty weak laptop but I think pre-rendered animations are always awesome because you don't need the strongest rig.

Games that come to mind that have neat animations and still run well would be stuff like Treasure of Nadia or Cockwork Industries for example.

Know of any more games like these?

Thanks in advance!

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
I'd suggest clicking on either of the banners/links in my signature as both of those games (Harem Hotel and Lucky Paradox) are great and feature really well done animations. (They just also happen to be my 2 favorite games on the site).

Going to agree with the comments above about Mist, and City of Broken Dreamers.
Also one final suggestion I'd make is A House In The Rift.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm I have heard of all the suggested games so far but I'm usually not really a big fan of visual novels if they are super linear. I prefer sandbox games that let me do whatever I want and whenever I want.

Also, animations often get really laggy for me when the resolution is too high or if just generally to much is happening on screen or if the camera is moving around a lot during the scene.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Hm I have heard of all the suggested games so far but I'm usually not really a big fan of visual novels if they are super linear. I prefer sandbox games that let me do whatever I want and whenever I want.

Also, animations often get really laggy for me when the resolution is too high or if just generally to much is happening on screen or if the camera is moving around a lot during the scene.
Harem Hotel, mentioned by destroll, is a sandbox. I suggest Long Live the Princess as another recommendation.