Seeking Games with hairy girls and dialogues that heavly involve that aspect

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Hi, I'm searching games that have mostly hairy girls, it doesn't have to be all of them, but at least half, since most games have a lot of shaved girls and one or two characters only with a hairy pussy. I'm also a lot interested in games where the dialogue involve a lot of interest on if a girl is hairy, or is shaving, it would be even better if you can get to choose if a girl will shave or grow a bush. Examples of games are Gates Motel, Bully, Tangled Up, College Life, Arbiter's Gaze etc...please help me if you know any, thanks a lot

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
I think he didn't meant furry girls, but hairy...well there are not many I'm afraid, there is Rougue Like Evolution that has hairy girls (possibility to shave), there are a few hairy girls in Four Elements trainer, corruption, Dual family has a hairy mom, Intimate relations...don't know many others...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I think he didn't meant furry girls, but hairy...well there are not many I'm afraid, there is Rougue Like Evolution that has hairy girls (possibility to shave), there are a few hairy girls in Four Elements trainer, corruption, Dual family has a hairy mom, Intimate relations...don't know many others...
OP mentioned dialog that heavily involves hair, so I brought up furry for that reason. Lots of hair talk in furry games for some reason :whistle: Worth looking into it for research purposes anyway. A patch of fur / hair, aren't so different.

• Angry
Reactions: accountant2992

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Thanks to both of you, actually yeah, I meant normal girls with hairy pussy, but thanks for the heads up, maybe I will still find something interesting

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There's just not that many. Every time a dev makes girls with hairy pussies people bitch on their Patreon or SS to make them shave it (some so adamant about it that they threaten to unsub if they don't, for some strange reason it's like it's almost as bad as NTR), and as most AVN's are made for a cash grab they are going to listen to them. Sadly most people are weird in 2022 vs 1982. They prefer their pussies bald so they all look like they are 10yo with tits. Personally I like them hairy myself as if hair wasn't meant to be there it wouldn't grow there in the first place and to me shaved pussies are about as attractive as a shaved cat for a pet or a girl that tries to look like Sinead O'Connor and shaves her head too. Now that that rant is over the only AVNs I've come across with pussy hair part of the story is Sister In Law, and sadly my fav char (Brenda) shaves hers a few updates into it. Well, the MC does it. There's also a few brief scenes in Power Vacuum with the MC's older sister (nice thick dark bush, too bad it was temporary). 1 render with the younger ginger sister before she shaved hers too for whatever dumb reason. Oh and Haley's Story, where the MC's sis/LI actually asks which one he prefers (wish all AVN's did that, even if it is 2x as many renders).

Last edited:

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Have you tried Gates Motel? Hairy pits and pussy, also they talk about it, there are options for shaving and in theory letting the hair grow for the shaved ones in future update. My Dorm has a few hairy girls, a couple with full bush, one that you have the option to shave, or convince the leave the hair, and with those you talk about it. Jason also has bushes, and dev says that every girl in the game will have option to choose, and thus far he has delivered on his promise. Also the dev of Glad to be alive told me that a few shy girls from his game will have hairy pussy, with Mc dialogue that can make them shave or leave it, but it's a while since he updated. Nudist school has a hairy girl, but also dev has some problems. The Promise also have a few hairy bushes with comments. New 2g game Never Clearer, it has just started but dev said he would have an option to turn it on and off in settings, and if you turn it on, you'll have dialogue options in game and Mc chooses to praise it or shave it. This is all I got, I'm trying to look for more myself. Hope it helps.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Oh
Have you tried Gates Motel? Hairy pits and pussy, also they talk about it, there are options for shaving and in theory letting the hair grow for the shaved ones in future update. My Dorm has a few hairy girls, a couple with full bush, one that you have the option to shave, or convince the leave the hair, and with those you talk about it. Jason also has bushes, and dev says that every girl in the game will have option to choose, and thus far he has delivered on his promise. Also the dev of Glad to be alive told me that a few shy girls from his game will have hairy pussy, with Mc dialogue that can make them shave or leave it, but it's a while since he updated. Nudist school has a hairy girl, but also dev has some problems. The Promise also have a few hairy bushes with comments. New 2g game Never Clearer, it has just started but dev said he would have an option to turn it on and off in settings, and if you turn it on, you'll have dialogue options in game and Mc chooses to praise it or shave it. This is all I got, I'm trying to look for more myself. Hope it helps.
Oh yeah I forgot about Gates Motel. A crying shame it's been abandoned, no update in like 2 years now (no doubt due to people unsubbing due to pubes). My Dorm does have hairy ones (gingers, blondes and brunettes all 3), forgot about that one. I don't remember dialog about bush though.

Reactions: xxxavier

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Oh

Oh yeah I forgot about Gates Motel. A crying shame it's been abandoned, no update in like 2 years now (no doubt due to people unsubbing due to pubes). My Dorm does have hairy ones (gingers, blondes and brunettes all 3), forgot about that one. I don't remember dialog about bush though.
The dev of Gates Motel returned to work on the game, still no update, but he's working on it. He recieved some hate for it, don't know if some of it was for pubes, since later on it would be optional. But I agree, I would like a more fair treatment for pubes, everytime someone put a girl with a hairy pussy in a game it's a war. There are 99% of games with only shaved girls, why can't they let a few girls have some hair down there, and if it's me asking for more pubes, then it's my problem, I should serch for something else, that game it's not for me. The greatest thing it's when there is an option for it, but it's more work and lots of devs don't want to put effort to it. As for My Dorm it's on the latest two updates that there is some bush talk, with Samantha and Alexia specifically.