Seeking Games with hidden/stealth sex but also....

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I want to see and play game that foremost is not flagrant exhibitionism and whatnot or publicly raping a girl. and no ntr

Games where there are people having sex but are doing it hidden or stealthy in places they extremely should not be. Coworkers near workers nearby. No teacher student after school shit is boring cliche and dont count
The more spicy it is the better as in for example siblings near people who know they are siblings but are having sex be it friends or parents. Uncle screwing niece in same room or room next to the parent. Having sex with a loli or shota quietly inside child protective services building. Having sex with dog in park with people near by. Fucking Mama bears little cub when she ain't looking and that is the most extreme thing I can think of outside of people sneaking into north korea to have sex on kim jung un's desk

yaayeet

Jan 16, 2019
im one upping this, i have looked for good games like this for a long time but the only thing ive found is a game where i have to play through an hour of shit just to get the one scene that then ends up being mediocre

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm a bit short of time so I won't get the link:

Cohabitation has a few sequences, for example fucking the niece behind the couch and her parents are watching TV.
Harem Hotel has one or two such scenes scattered around the game including fucking one GF at the movie theatre with a couple other girls present or fucking one at the beach as the rest play volleyball a few feet away.
Lord King has at least one scene.

Last edited: