Seeking Games with high quality 3d models? [like Milfy city/Reincarnotica/Anna exciting]

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I got kind of spoiled by starting off with Icstor/Milfy city. Started going through all the qualitity games I could find and found anna exciting/reincarnotica which seem great but... tried tons of others and couldn't do it. Sounds petty I know but I just can't take some of these ugly looking models with dead eyes. I have a decent library of 2D games but really need some suggestions of 3D games.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@eqzitara
My signature (excluding Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor due to "seeming doll-like" and Sisterly Lust has its own style that might be not your thing? (still lovely games, though)) + High-Rise Climb...

EDIT: And The Family Secret looks marvellous, but was recently abandoned...

Reactions: Dream Twister

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I got kind of spoiled by starting off with Icstor/Milfy city. Started going through all the qualitity games I could find and found anna exciting/reincarnotica which seem great but... tried tons of others and couldn't do it. Sounds petty I know but I just can't take some of these ugly looking models with dead eyes. I have a decent library of 2D games but really need some suggestions of 3D games.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Wasn't really asking about a "like milfy city". Not asking for anything with animations / quality of writing / design.

Just asking for any thing near that "tier" of models as milfy city/reincarnotica.

Reactions: tthanos

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
- Acting Lessons
- Long Live the Princess
- Lucky Mark
- Big Brother
- The gift reloaded
- A wife and mother
- Dreams of Desire
- Man of the house
- The deluca family

All games with quality models, if you ask me.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Will be happy if you give a try to my game:

And left me message if they are good enough.

retroman

Oct 28, 2018
Water World (from my signature) is worth checking out too. Other than that - the above mentioned Lucky Mark, Man of the House, Big Brother (but it was abandoned by the dev for issues with Patreon) also Depraved Awakening and Dreams of Desire if you are into 'pure' VNs

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
"Water World" yes also "Waifu Academy" "Mythic Manor" "Lovely Guests" amazing but abandoned and he started also
"Family Matters" and if you played Lesson of Passion games "Eleanor" & "Living With Temptation" both have sequels!

Reactions: datboi31

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Pale Carnations great models good story so far Midnight Paradise I like the models story well if you dont mind incest also Glamour!