Seeking Games with "hold cum/last longer" mechanic.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'm looking for games that feature a kind of game mechanic where you put some effort to last longer (character progression) or actually have to tap something to not cum to early, once you finally do assuming you hit some threshold for amount of time you held it the release is larger, possibly increases chance of pregnancy, makes larger mess, maybe some cum inflation stuff. I like this addition in following games:

Simple Days - probably the only VN I actually like due to animations and heavy focus on impregnation and condom removal - you can "hold it" and cum more, adds extra scenes, makes imprgnation more likely.

Last Hope - changes scenes if you hold it longer, making girls to naughtier stuff or moves the scene from simple blowjob/handjob scenario to vaginal scene.

Wankuri and the other game from save dev
By hitting it repedately you progress throught the game, changes type of cumshots.

Ideally I want some game that is fairly interactive, 2D like Wankuri or 3D like Last Hope, RenPy VNs only if they are properly animated and have good variety of girls and scenes and don't force me to skip through so much dialog the game turns into "hold ctrl until you get sex scene" as it's very often with most VNs. The hold mechanic must result in some improvement to the scene, increased cumshots, higher chance of impregrenation, cum inflation, unlocking new stuff, etc and in general be one of the main focuses of the game. Not looking for RPG maker games or RenPy if it isn't fully animated and also doesn't feature other required fetishes like stomach bulge, cum inflation, multiple pregnancies per girl, I want simulation games, sandboxes.

Last edited:

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Not really into furry, too bad graphics suck in this one but maybe I'll check it out becasue it at least has xray and animations seem fairly fluid, even if they are pixelart.

I'm defeinitely looking for something in proper 2D (Live2D, not preanimated) or 3D (not prerendered CGI either), graphics are major thing and must be decent, so should be animations, bonus points if it's more than one scene and game has some kind of progression and this holding out cumshot to last longer makes a difference to outcome of the scene.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I'm looking for games that feature a kind of game mechanic where you either press once or numerous times on a button to last longer or actually have to tap something to not cum to early, once you finally do assuming you hit some threshold for amount of time you held it the release is larger, possibly increases chance of pregnancy, makes larger mess, maybe some cum inflation stuff. I like this addition in following games:

Simple Days - probably the only VN I actually like due to animations and heavy focus on impregnation and condom removal - you can "hold it" and cum more, adds extra scenes, makes imprgnation more likely.

Last Hope - changes scenes if you hold it longer, making girls to naughtier stuff or moves the scene from simple blowjob/handjob scenario to vaginal scene.

Wankuri and the other game from save dev
By hitting it repedately you progress throught the game, changes type of cumshots.

Ideally I want some game that is fairly interactive, 2D like Wankuri or 3D like Last Hope, RenPy VNs only if they are properly animated and have good variety of girls and scenes and don't force me to skip through so much dialog the game turns into "hold ctrl until you get sex scene" as it's very often with most VNs. The hold mechanic must result in some improvement to the scene, increased cumshots, higher chance of impregrenation, cum inflation, unlocking new stuff, etc.

i think what you want is rogue like, that's pretty much how it goes, its also has the best "gamefied" sex. as you have total control, without feeling like a chore, you can even do stuff other games dont allow like go from anal to give a facial, or even ass to mouth to pussy to a handjob and so on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/

its based on xmen evolution cartoon, it currently has a good stack of characters, and you can even play as a black guy(or a green one) if that's what you want. its a sandbox done well(could be done better, but oni does take his sweet time releasing updates so god knows how long it would take if he decided to implement something more complex).

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
i think what you want is rogue like, that's pretty much how it goes, its also has the best "gamefied" sex. as you have total control, without feeling like a chore, you can even do stuff other games dont allow like go from anal to give a facial, or even ass to mouth to pussy to a handjob and so on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/

its based on xmen evolution cartoon, it currently has a good stack of characters, and you can even play as a black guy(or a green one) if that's what you want. its a sandbox done well(could be done better, but oni does take his sweet time releasing updates so god knows how long it would take if he decided to implement something more complex).
Usually not into renpy stuff, most is crap but this looks like some effort was put into it. Still not quite what I'm looking for, honestly story is irrelevant, I like simulations where you train the girl, touching, fucking, various positions, and in case of the cum holding mechanic/lasting longer causing the sex sequence to progress further in some way, and if you hold the cum perhaps the cumshot is bigger which makes girl more likely to be pregnant, casuse cum inflation, unlocks new stuff, something that is satisfying but also challenging, it should actually take some effort to "last longer" in the game I'm looking for.

Reactions: cozyboy

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Usually not into renpy stuff, most is crap but this looks like some effort was put into it. Still not quite what I'm looking for, honestly story is irrelevant, I like simulations where you train the girl, touching, fucking, various positions, and in case of the cum holding mechanic/lasting longer causing the sex sequence to progress further in some way, and if you hold the cum perhaps the cumshot is bigger which makes girl more likely to be pregnant, casuse cum inflation, unlocks new stuff, something that is satisfying but also challenging, it should actually take some effort to "last longer" in the game I'm looking for.

it doesnt really have a story, its mostly a gameplay focused game, and what you said is pretty much how the game goes, it does not have pregnancy, but outside of that, the game is all about training your own harem.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
it doesnt really have a story, its mostly a gameplay focused game, and what you said is pretty much how the game goes, it does not have pregnancy, but outside of that, the game is all about training your own harem.
I just played it a bit, used cheat to progress faster and I must admit it's not what I'm looking for, there just is no reward for lasting longer, it literally just makes you keep going a bit longer, what I'm looking for is a challenge and reward for it, resuliting in pregnancy, cum inflation, unlocking new positions, etc.