Seeking Games with homeless route

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone im looking for games with homeless theme/route, young girl with homeless men. I like games like Scars of Summer or Sunset of Purity, games like that

Reactions: Gacha17 and RayFro

Radical-6

Sep 25, 2022
1. Most games in 【Starworks】

2. Three other games by the developers of Scars of Summer. Kotoko has a clear homeless route, and the other two may just be ugly bastards/old men

3. Fictional story. Uncertain identity, perhaps just a lonely old man

4. Yae gashira Ibn Kitan - Linko Kageyama's Endless Summer. There is a homeless group route.

5. Most games in 【Studio Cooly】

6. ハピネスショップミコトさん. Exists as a route

7. Hero Roy's Wedding. Exists as an ntr route

8. Nymphomania paradox. It's just a relatively short route

9. 夏の恋路. Exists as an ntr route

10. 僕と彼女と線香花火. A homeless person with no job, his family is in a mess. Exists as an ntr route

11. Countdown to NTR. Exists as an ntr route

12. リアルイブワールド. Exists as an ntr route

13. Secret Base. The main content of ntr

14. The Nights of Suburra. primary coverage

15. Tomie Wants to Get Married Expansion

It can be found on f95 or DLsite. I guess you're also interested in games with ugly bastards or old men. If that's the case, I can recommend more

Jul 28, 2017

2. Three other games by the developers of Scars of Summer. Kotoko has a clear homeless route, and the other two may just be ugly bastards/old men

4. Yae gashira Ibn Kitan - Linko Kageyama's Endless Summer. There is a homeless group route.

10. 僕と彼女と線香花火. A homeless person with no job, his family is in a mess. Exists as an ntr route

It can be found on f95 or DLsite. I guess you're also interested in games with ugly bastards or old men. If that's the case, I can recommend more
Secret Base does not show up in search bar and Googling Secret Base will lead me everywhere but not to the h-game can you specify studio behind it?

Reactions: SoulChain

Radical-6

Sep 25, 2022
Secret Base does not show up in search bar and Googling Secret Base will lead me everywhere but not to the h-game can you specify studio behind it?

By the way, this is a work generated by AI, and the homeless person in the game is just a vague image

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021

Which of these games have proper English translation? They all seem interesting but it's hard to play MTL games