Seeking Games with huge ass or games with huge animated breasts

BelleBelly

Jan 7, 2022
Preferably a 2D game. I wouldn't mind a 3d game but usually BBW models are very weird looking so nothing like a chaixas game. girls with huge thighs. I want something equivalent to huge breasts but for ass if that makes any sense.

also as a different recommendation can anyone point me to a game that has animated breasts? boobs that jiggle and stuff like that.

Thank you

Last edited:

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
Greetings Bro's & Babes in Boob!! I love lap fillers & hip-hangers as do we all, I'm sure...so I cum bearing gifts. Huzzah!!! :giggle:(y)

P.S. - If you like his stuff, you can find more of it @ ! ;)
Uhh... What the fuck is this? When we ask for big boobs, we mean in the *attractive* way, not... This monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrunknowngunda

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
You'd want to check out Dieselmine games. Especially those with L_buffer as the artist. They mainly do pixels but damn ain't they good at it

Here's a list for their stuff:

Just google for the rest, most of the game would have thread on this site anyway

Feb 21, 2018
Uhh... What the fuck is this? When we ask for big boobs, we mean in the *attractive* way, not... This monstrosity.
If ur not about the big tit lifestyle, just say that...don't trash others who are. Just let em' have their fun, and go back to ur big butts, which is how u found this post in the first place...:sneaky::giggle:
I swear by all that is huge and milky this is said out of ❤, I truly hope you do one day turn out to be a Brother in Boob!! Till then, continue the journey that will inevitably lead u back here, my young padawan...
:giggle::coffee::cool:

Reactions: stevenshmeven

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Think you can repack his games to work on joiplay?

Greetings Bro's & Babes in Boob!! I love lap fillers & hip-hangers as do we all, I'm sure...so I cum bearing gifts. Huzzah!!! :giggle:(y)

P.S. - If you like his stuff, you can find more of it @ ! ;)