Seeking Games with hypnosis, mind control transformation and bimbofication

PWL24

Dec 17, 2021
Hi,

I'am seeking games with a hypnosis(when MC is mind controlled ) as a main thread, especially wiht male to female (or shemale ) transformation, bimbofication., bukkake ;)

I have a lot of fun with games like Suddenly a Girl, Defenstration orz Candy Legacy, so i want to find similar games.

Any recomendations?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

I'am seeking games with a hypnosis(when MC is mind controlled ) as a main thread, especially wiht male to female (or shemale ) transformation, bimbofication., bukkake ;)

I have a lot of fun with games like Suddenly a Girl, Defenstration orz Candy Legacy, so i want to find similar games.

Any recomendations?
BMO TV and The Repurposing Center should be right up your alley, these are ones I know have M2F/sissy stuff.
This seems similar to Defenestration in terms of themes, haven't really tried it though.
Third Crisis has both mind-control and bimbo.
SKA has slow brainwashing/bimbofication, about 25% done.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
  • So you wanna be a bimbo?
  • The Fixer
  • My Tuition Academy
  • Hazumi and the Pregnation
  • Healslut
  • Claires Quest
  • Corruption of Champions
  • Degrees of Lewdity
  • Girl Life
  • TF card Battle
  • Trap Quest

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Autumn Boulevard

Female Main Character. Creepy story (supernatural)

EVERYTHING IS OPTIONAL. And i mean everything.

Bimbo route is one of the main routes of the game.
At the start of the game Female MC makes fun of a fat dude for buying bimbo dolls.
The next day he offers her a drink, but in the drink there some chip or liquid program or something along those lines. And he renames the Female MC to "Bianca".
Slwoly starts to trasnform her. Bigger lips, tits and ass. Later gives her a peronality change to act more dumb and talk like a bimbo.

The bimbo route is simply one of the best. I highly recommend it.
Female MC does not even realize what that dude did to her. WHen that dude says "Bianca" MC loses consciences and Bianca takes over. The dude conviced Bianca that her GOD is male dicks and she needs semen etc...
I wont spoil much, but for sure try it. There are other bimbos too, all of them look super hot.

This is also optional btw in the game.
At some point Female MC will be infront of a mirror at her home and will look at her "warding" (wards on her body to protect her from evil spirits etc...). Here is the choice to get off the bimbo route.
If you select "Check the warding" MC will find that her wards have errors and she will fix them, so next time that guy tries to control, MC will be protected and you are off the bimbo route.
But if you selecet the second option "Dont check it... its probably fine" then you will continue the bimbo route.

Everything in the game is optional and for the most part consesual.
Later in the game Female MC can willing decide to act like a slut and go for other dudes. But at the start of the game, they sorta blackmail her, but you always have a choice.
1st dialog option is always the option to agree with routes or sex or blackmail
2nd dialog option is always to stop everything and leave (sometims to slap them or beat them up lol).

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

DonutBoi

Jan 29, 2021

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for all replies. Any new, similiar games show up? :)
The only recommendation I have is Victoria's Body. Not really MC stuff but it does have Bimbofication in it. It's practically in the first area of the game too. Doesn't have any CGs or animations though, just the transformation itself plus others of the same vein.