Recommending games with impregnation that arent tagged 'pregnancy'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i already requested such a tag and it was rejected, personally i think tags on this site should be handled like on rule34 where the users decide the tags and if somone messes with tags improperly they lose that privilege

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
You get to play as an evil Overmind intent on taking over the world. As you progress, it becomes clear your enemies are even worse. At one point, you get to impregnate some of your slaves; no pregnant images I know of.

Reactions: Bullero

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Total Seduction v2.1_full does it best. You can almost have the whole town pregnant. And they show too.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Overwhored has been added
Total Seduction has been rejected since the game is tagged pregnancy

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ok? there is no name for the game at the link you provided and theres no sign of impreg. but you are right it looks like an interesting game

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i apologise but the game is already tagged 'pregnancy' so it doesnt meet the criteria for the list. thank you for the suggestion though

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Well there is "Tangled Up II"
That would actually be tagged "pregnancy" by the definition you guys are giving. It's a serious grindfest and to some people unplayable without the walktrough. (I can attest to that I've done 100+ days my first playthrough not knowing wtf I was supposed to do). If you can forgive the grindfest, and play with a walktrough straight off the bat you will LOVE the pregnancy content even the mood swings because sis got all these pregmones making her crazy :D.

It's my first post on this website so about me:
I prefer Ren'Py VN with incest, mom love, sis love, and creampie. But for me impregnation and/or pregnancy are a must.
I literally can't bring myself to grind trough DMD simply because I couldn't give a shit about all that grinding if nobody is getting inseminated :p

Good now that's off my chest here are some of my inputs off the top of my head so I might get a few wrong:
Incest Story 2 - (RPGM, impregnation) Yup RPGM sucks but it does have a nice round belly end if you're on the correct ending
Taboo Request - (RPGM, impregnation) I honestly haven't finished it yet the constant "buttt mommyyy" whining annoys me
Parental Love - (Ren'Py, impregnation) You're forced to Harem route, not optional, there is an "inseminate her" dialog though
My Legacy - (Ren'Py, impregnation) Too short ...but right up my alley, go forth and impregnate EVERYONE, yes please!
Tangled Up II - (Ren'Py, pregnancy) Follows up on the first one's pregnancy, now you have a baby and you're inseminating gf again.
Cohabitation - (RPGM, impregnation) It's designed to play like Ren'Py so full point click. All options can get impregnated.
Lab Rats - (Ren'Py, impregnation) Borderline pregnancy as you do get to bang them while pregnant during the ending.
My New Roommate - (Ren'Py, impregnation) Short story easy to fail without walktrough but has 2 pregnancy endings.

I'll keep updating the list if anyone wants me to. I'm currently exclusively playing games with impregnation/pregnancy content that's why I have a decently vivid memory on them, I've played that entire list just this week.

Reactions: jackops

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Tangled Up I has pregnancy tagged but Tangled Up II does not so it meets the requirements to go on on the list even though i find tag overlap to be obvious

the rest of the games you listed are tagged pregnancy and will not be added

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
I've just been editing my previous post in order not to overcrowd the thread. Tangled Up II is in short DEMO stage right now, but given that there is a baby the creator will definitely update more preggo content so I'll follow thatone see what the updates bring.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
thanks for the clarification but ecchi sensei now has the pregnancy tag so ill be removing it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote