Seeking Games with innocent girls

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
I'm looking for games where a girl character doesn't know the meaning of sexual acts or are clueless when sexual acts are performed(doesn't matter if its only a single character with "these traits" in a game with multiple characters).
For example:
1) Bones tales Manor (the little sister)
2)Never Saint (Angie)
3) Insexual awakening ( the little sister)
4) Lusty town (Little sister)
5) School of Lust (Little Sister)
6) Daily lives of my country side (Little Sister)
Look i know all these games might lead you to think i am into young kids or lolis, but dont get the wrong idea, i am only interested in the Genre that i talked about in the starting of the post. The games i used as examples seem to have young sisters focusing on these traits, but there are exceptions like never saint and there are games like school of lust, bones tales manor, lusty town who dont have loli looking characters. So the point is dont assume i mean the loli genre and send a bunch of loli games that dont have anything to do with the genre i asked for.
I have been trying a lot to find such games, but unfortunately games with these mannerisms seem to have taken a dislike to me, and this brings me to the reason why I have summoned all of "YOU" here, please kindly help a fellow accomplice out.

Last edited: