Seeking Games with Interactive/Control sex scenes

download4real

Dec 11, 2020
Been playing such fantastic games for some time but have noticed that though the characters animations all are there but control wise most of the games are lacking.
I mean there must be some games where i can control the actions to some extent.
For me "Last hope" and "my new life" are examples of such games which offered a good control.
Would be helpful if u guys can suggest games where there is some minimal interactive play atleast. Android games will also do.
Thanks yall guys and stay safe at this pandemic time.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I was just about to post a request in almost exactly the same terms. I would like to know if you find any games. The best one for me at the moment is Lab Rats 2 (with bugfix and mod). The Company is quite good for interactive sex scenes. I personally like Love & Sex: Second Base - some characters have quite a range of sexual activities - some a lot less so. Superpowered has a limited range of options for each character. Pact with a Witch has one significant interactive sex scene. Also, not sure if in your original post you mean "My New Life" by Beggar of Net or Newlife by splendid ostrich. If you mean the Beggar of Net one then you might want to check out the splendid ostrich one (though it is text only).

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Almost any Chaixas game has sex scenes where you can select which animation you want and doesn't end until you want it to. Fair warning... those ladies are as large as their sex drives. Which can be good or bad depending on your view.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apocalypse has several sex scene options for each harem girl (12 girls are available so far).