Seeking Games with interactive sex

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
To be more specific, I mean text-based games where player's choice is a thing (the bigger a thing the better) during sex scenes, and I'm not talking about 3d games like the Illusion games (who are also interactive, but in a different way). The more possible interactions and/or choices the better, but the main point is that I want to avoid games where sex scenes are just played out VN style without any player choice. I wanna be able to at least somewhat control the flow of a sex scene, whether this is choosing positions or more detailed stuff.

Lilith's Throne is an example of what I'm talking about, though the sex scenes don't have to be as detailed as they are in that game (as I realize that's exceedingly rare). Newlife is another one, but I'd much prefer games where you can play as a male.

EDIT: Note that "text-based" in this context means games that rely on text, but not necessarily games without art. VN-style games with DAZ renders and stuff like that is perfectly fine as long as they have interactive sex.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
3d
honey select
artificial academy 2

2d
strive for power
free cities
Degrees of Lewdity
Corruption of Champions

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
2d
strive for power
free cities
Degrees of Lewdity
Corruption of Champions
Sorry but I am not looking for any games, it is the OP of this thread that is looking for them. Maybe you should quote their post with your reply?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
you can choose the positions and there are a LOT of sex scenes: