Seeking Games with interesting story

Angelala

Jul 31, 2019
Hi.

I am looking for some games with interesting and complex stories. Two games i like are Good girl gone bad and Dance with Rogues(neverwinter mod).
I prefer female protagonist but i am okay with playing as male if the story is interesting, for example i like My wife is a star too.

Any recommendations?. Thanks.

Reactions: K_Nakamura

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Angelala
This really depends on what you want out of a story, scifi, fantasy, hard boiled detective, weird twists, RPGs?
Interesting and complex stories are hard to find in the adult genre,
(M) for male, (F) for female, (E) for either, *s for extra info at bottom.

Ren'Py: Starship Inanna (E), Heavy Five (M)*, City of Broken Dreamers (M), Depraved Awakening (M), Deluca Family (M), Offcuts (M), Long Live the Princess (M), Time Loop Hunter (M), Reincarnotica (M)[first chapter], Craving Curses (M), Spacecorps xxx (M), Wicked Choices Series (M)(M2F?), The Intoxicating Flavor (M)

RPGM: The Last Sovereign (M), Fractured Worlds(M)**, Claire's Quest (F), The Coceter Chronicles (F)**

Unity: Timestamps Unconditional Love (M)

N/A Engine: Gray (M), Areas of Gray (M), Yu-no (M) [Original game]

* After the game is finished, it will (F) added.
** Game is abandoned.

Sorry if none of these are what you are looking for.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

It is male protagonist , however I've put a fair bit of effort into focusing on the story in my game, Defending Lydia Collier.
I've just released the 3rd Update (1st was July 23rd) and it has 4 in-game days worth of content right now. So a fair amount to get started with but nowhere near complete yet.
Feel free to give it a try: https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-03-1-white-phantom-games.33797/

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I can suggest you with Female protagonist and a really good story ( i add to previous suggestions) , these Games
A Wife and Mother Fantastic grapfic work , the pace od the stoy probably a little bit low but with a lor of content alresady
Jessica O'Neils Hard News Some of the best Art Game, interesting plot with a lot of content
Intimate Relation Incest story (Ptolemy is the developer ) this time from the POV of the daughter
Project Sage Honey Select model , original and intersting story ( Ntr Contents )
Forever Ink Game at second release with a graphic work made really well, Original and interesting plot

Last edited:

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Angelala
This really depends on what you want out of a story, scifi, fantasy, hard boiled detective, weird twists, RPGs?
Interesting and complex stories are hard to find in the adult genre,
(M) for male, (F) for female, (E) for either, *s for extra info at bottom.

Ren'Py: Starship Inanna (E), Heavy Five (M)*, City of Broken Dreamers (M), Depraved Awakening (M), Deluca Family (M), Offcuts (M), Long Live the Princess (M), Time Loop Hunter (M), Reincarnotica (M)[first chapter], Craving Curses (M), Spacecorps xxx (M), Wicked Choices Series (M)(M2F?), The Intoxicating Flavor (M)

RPGM: The Last Sovereign (M), Fractured Worlds(M)**, Claire's Quest (F), The Coceter Chronicles (F)**

Unity: Timestamps Unconditional Love (M)

N/A Engine: Gray (M), Areas of Gray (M), Yu-no (M) [Original game]

* After the game is finished, it will (F) added.
** Game is abandoned.

Sorry if none of these are what you are looking for.
can you offer the links too? Thanks