Seeking Games with JAV like plots

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I saw some JAV's (japanese adult videos) with really twisted plots from teacher dumping chloroform into the school pool so when an all female class comes to have their swimming lessons they somehow get knocked out but when the said teacher jumps into the pool to have his way with the girls he is immune or something or putting sleeping drug into cheerleader groups drink so all the girls fall asleep and the guy goes from girl to girl,or use of sleeping gas to knock out the whole girls dorm/classroom. To the sexy fight videos where depending from the movie there is no nudity just a lot of girls dressed up in sexy outfits that when hit or shot by the power ranger or kamen rider (take your pick which) rip off fall usually with their legs spread and jerk like they are having a seizure there are also ones where evil babe is defeated by being fucked to destruction by the hero/heroine and also the ones where the heroine is tormented by the villain/villainess .
So if there are so many movies with that kind of stuff i figured there must be some games as well where you knock out a group of women and have your way with them or fight a group of sexy babes with moves like punches to the boobs or crotch and i just can't find them.
I found some similar like :
1) Banzai Pecan (side scrolling fight game all female char except Pecans BF and nice finisher moves on staggered bunnygirl opponents)
2) T-ENTA-P's schoolgirls courage test series
Anyone know of any other games with plots like the movies i described at the beginning possibly no visual novels but with 3D animations (i'd wish metal gear solid 4 or higher graphics but who am i kidding) ?

Thank you in advance for your replies

Reactions: HunterSeeker