Seeking Games with leverage

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
Looking for games where you play a character that has some large amount of blackmail or power over a female and uses it to make her do inappropriate and embarrassing things, starting small like shortening her skirt or removing a button but getting more humiliating over time. I value voyeurism and public indecency over sexual acts. A good example is soldier's life or any of the other games by pyorgara if it helps image what I'm looking for.

alexone1

Sep 7, 2017
False Hero is not exactly what you are looking for but it's close. It is unfinished yet, but already alot of content. In my opinion is one of the best games and also fits some of your requirements.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
False Hero is not exactly what you are looking for but it's close. It is unfinished yet, but already alot of content. In my opinion is one of the best games and also fits some of your requirements.
Took a look, and maybe the previews don't do it justice, but most of the girls seem pretty comfortable with whatever act they're doing. Doesn't have to be non-con but I'm looking for games where the girls are at least shy or hesitant to be exposed. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless though.