Seeking Games with/like mods like Dickplomacy for Mount and Blade Warband

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
For those who don't know, I'll be short: Warband Is a sandbox, you assemble an army, defeat enemies, make money, Get Towns, build enterprises etc. Dickplomacy, among other features adds Adult content. For example instead of selling prisoners to Ransomers, now you can sell them to be trained as prostitutes in brothels you build.

If you capture Castles or Towns with Noble ladies in them, you can bang them, even in front of their mothers/daughters if that's the case. You can also sell them to your brothels as higher tier Prostitues (as opposed to Commoner prostitutes)

You can also have sex with your companions, and even pimp them out in taverns. I think you can also allow your troops to gangbang captured enemies but I'm not sure.

There any games or mods for games that give you a similar experience?

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Bumping this up because I came here to ask the exact same question.

A couple answers first, though. I don't know of a whole lot with this style of gameplay and I'd love to find more, but these are at least slightly similar enough to scratch the itch.

Stationmaster is a great harem building game where you play as a futuristic despot who owns a space brothel and captures innocent women to work there. You can also build a fleet of ships and send them to conquer space stations and planets, from which you can demand tribute. That said, there is no actual combat or non-management gameplay aspect, it's a bit buggy, and the animations are about on the same level as Dickplomacy, but the dev is working on Stationmaster 2.

Strive for Power has you play as a wealthy slavemaster in medieval times. You can capture bandits or waylay travelers to enslave, train, and then either keep them as pets, pimp them out in cities, or sell for a profit. Unfortunately there are no armies or conquering, but there is a decent combat system with you and a small group of slave. The biggest problem with Strive for Power, for me at least, is that it's almost 100% text based. There are a couple main girls with basic images and you can download image packs, but even those don't add much compared to actual graphics. This one also has a sequel in the works, but I haven't tried it yet.

Honest to god, if someone could combine Dickplomacy, Stationmaster, and Strive for Power, (maybe add in some Lab Rats or Superpowered since mind control is the spice of life) that would be my dream game. Preferably with better graphics than any of those 3, but I'm not that picky. If you know this game, please link.

Free Cities is a city management game, very similar to Stationmaster, but also almost completely text based, like Strive for Power. I highly recommend Pregmod, but I don't think I'm allowed to link to it on F95.

These are the only games that come to mind with enough similarity to Dickplomacy to mention, and even they are pretty far off. So I'm really hoping some more cultured individuals out there will help us out. Hell, I'd love an updated Dickplomacy for Warband right about now.