Seeking Games with lot of content and good story.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hi there,

I'm a forum regular. I've played most of the big title games. Now looking for something that has a lot of content, something's like hours of gameplay.

As I've already said, I've played big titles like:
Parental Love
Babysitter
Being a Dik
Acting Lessons
Depraved Awakening
Milfy City
FILF
Lust Epidemic
Summer with Mia
Melody
Corrupting Jennifer
Elena
A wife & Mother
Dating my daughter etc...

Please note that I've also played most of the games created by same developers of above game. Now looking for more. I've used tags and it doesn't seem to give me expected results. Name the game and I'll be grateful. Just to be precise, I'm looking with keywords ike for 3D games, Incest, pregnancy, virtual novals, school setting, corruption's etc...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've only played a few of yours and I think your whole list skews toward modern setting with pretty vanilla themes, but I'll list my favorites that have corruption and hours of playtime.

iNSight of you has hours of content including the gameplay. Good stuff, asstons of animation, helps to be into mind control/orgasm denial/blackmail but has vanilla/threesome content too.

Witch Trainer is the quintessential trainer game, it's not 3d though.

SuperPowered. It's 3d, has corruption, incest and school setting but also a lot of repetition, especially early on before you actually have any relevant superpowers.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I've only played a few of yours and I think your whole list skews toward modern setting with pretty vanilla themes, but I'll list my favorites that have corruption and hours of playtime.

iNSight of you has hours of content including the gameplay. Good stuff, asstons of animation, helps to be into mind control/orgasm denial/blackmail but has vanilla/threesome content too.

Witch Trainer is the quintessential trainer game, it's not 3d though.

SuperPowered. It's 3d, has corruption, incest and school setting but also a lot of repetition, especially early on before you actually have any relevant superpowers.
Thanks, will try them.