Seeking Games with lots of horsecocks?

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I'm searching for games with focus on horsecocks. Doesn't matter if it's bestiality or not.
It's also ok if you suggest just games with some horsecocks (I would still like to try 'em), but what I'm looking for in the specific are games that focuses on horses and/or equine cocks!
It's not easy for me to find this stuff so if someone could help me with some recommendation i'd be very glad! Thanks ;)

Tovhim

Jul 16, 2017
I can recommend Noxian Nights. While horsecocks are not the focus of the game, there's a fair share of them in a minotaur tribe. I can also think of Trials in Tainted Space. There are a lot of possibilities to get a horsecock plus to get fucked by npcs with them (probably the same applies to Corruption of Champions, though I don't honestly remember).

Reactions: GideonLover

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I can recommend Noxian Nights. While horsecocks are not the focus of the game, there's a fair share of them in a minotaur tribe. I can also think of Trials in Tainted Space. There are a lot of possibilities to get a horsecock plus to get fucked by npcs with them (probably the same applies to Corruption of Champions, though I don't honestly remember).
Thanks!
I've already played a lot of Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption, but I will give Noxian a try!