Seeking Games with lots of "random situations" and "accidents"

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Hi! I'm tired of games where you walk through town and repeat the same process with each girl over and over and it starts as usual with handjob, blowjob, then titjob, then buttrub and so on and so forth until you can have some sort of sex after an eternity. I like the "slow burn" though, games where MC and girl X need to hide in a tight room and she presses against his D, or the mom of his friend falling onto him and situations like this, that lead to more natural and various "sex" scenes (or foreplays).

Do you have any recommendations in that regard for me? Would be great!
I prefer (but it must not be) to be able to decide which girl to pursue when.

Reactions: Nameless King

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Thanks guys, plenty of games to try out thanks to your recommendations now! :love:
Can't wait to work off this huge list

Reactions: Doot23

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I'm still trying to work off the huge lists all of you have provided, I can't thank you enough <3

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Hi! I'm tired of games where you walk through town and repeat the same process with each girl over and over and it starts as usual with handjob, blowjob, then titjob, then buttrub and so on and so forth until you can have some sort of sex after an eternity. I like the "slow burn" though, games where MC and girl X need to hide in a tight room and she presses against his D, or the mom of his friend falling onto him and situations like this, that lead to more natural and various "sex" scenes (or foreplays).

Do you have any recommendations in that regard for me? Would be great!
I prefer (but it must not be) to be able to decide which girl to pursue when.
Do you have any examples of games you've played that have what you're looking for here? That helps people better understand what you like and also not recommend things you've already played.

Have you tried...
- NTR'd by Clumsiness is the best at accidental sex of any game I've seen. It's NTR, so not for everyone, but this is so goofy and light-hearted it can work even for some people who don't usually enjoy NTR.
- Sexbot is a really well-made game that has a bunch of scenes with a random/accidental feel, at least from the MC's perspective. It's gotten a bit more structured and less random as development has gone on, but is still a great game.
- Futagenesis Unveiled doesn't get nearly enough attention. Extremely well-made game, still relatively early in development, but there's nothing formulaic about it and it has a couple of accidental sex scenes. Futa warning, obviously, but it's all futa-on-female.