Seeking Games with major but gradual physical transformation

OutOfBoundsSmalloc

Nov 3, 2022
Hello, i'm looking for a game where either player as human female MC or some other girls can undergo major physical changes. Not just bimbofication and boob growth and stuff.
The kinds i'll probably want the most is muscle growth (though i prefer saying at lean/athletic level with nice sixpack, full on bodybuilder bulk is preferably to be optional), amputation, and gradual fleshsculpting/anatomy change, like turning feet into ostrich like running pads or add new nipples on a stomach.
Other major changes like making a girl pregnant with non human offspring is welcome as well.

Transformation should start from relatively normal human and be gradual (except for surgical stuff like amputation), ideally you can see flavor for muscle growing pains/ adapting to a reajustments to her body.

Also please no furry/anthro only games.

Also it'll be much better if game has art/cg of the character so i can see TF progress and compare it before and after.

I doubt if any game can match majority of this criteria, but any suggestion of a game with major but gradual TF are welcome.

Last edited: