Seeking Games with Male Protag and Lesbian Scenes

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Just a personal pref but are there any games where you play as a male and there are lesbian scenes/events you can trigger? I know of some games, like The twist (Although im not sure how many lesbian scenes) and Dating My Daughter, but does anyone have any high recommendations?

Some more prefs, If it's voyeurism even better, I dont mind if its a threesome just as long as there is a lesbian scene before hand. Not accepting futa sorry.

One last thing, is there a place to post a game idea?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I have a feeling you'll really like Freeloading Family. What you describe is pretty much exactly how the game was described to me. You spend a lot of time watching your sister and another girl.

There are a couple scenes in Harem Hotel as well.

My Sister My Roommate had a little in this update, but I'd wait till the update comes out here, (since currently the most recent update is just on his patreon) so that you also get the Incest Patch, if you care about that.

Sister Sister Sister though this game's dev is terrible, it has some interesting girl on girl action that you are a voyeur to.

Dreaming of Dana has quite a lot, though I suggest playing this with the walkthrough, as I spent a lot of time spinning my wheels trying to figure out exactly what I was supposed to be doing.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I would say about 70-80% of games on here has male pro-tag/voyuer/lesbian.
I might agree with you, but few of them actually do it well. For instance, I almost included Sisterly Lust as there's at least 2 scenes I can think of, but they're more threesomes than actual lesbian content voyeurisms.

I also didn't include games like Solvalley High School which are simply meet and fuck fantasy fulfillment. Though it has a lot of lesbian content, some you're present for, some not.

Reactions: mesoru

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
I might agree with you, but few of them actually do it well. For instance, I almost included Sisterly Lust as there's at least 2 scenes I can think of, but they're more threesomes than actual lesbian content voyeurisms.

I also didn't include games like Solvalley High School which are simply meet and fuck fantasy fulfillment. Though it has a lot of lesbian content, some you're present for, some not.
I'll check out your suggestions, Even Solvally High, since i heard it was good.