Seeking Games with male protags with non-human encounters.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Furries, monster girls, aliens, animals, anything in between.

Finding female protags with this stuff is super common but quality games where the main character is a man is alot harder.

I've played some of the real common recommendations like monster girl quest and other 'lose and rape' games that are relatively common in the genre so if anybody knows games where the man is a willing participant thats bonus points.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

boldandbrash

Jun 21, 2018
is the only game I could think of which fits your description. It's a mostly text-based game with monster girls where you fight by fucking them (you still get raped if you lose, but the rest of the content is consensual). The game is still in alpha but it has a pretty decent amount of stuff to do.

There is also Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, but i'm guessing you probably already heard of them.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
FoBS owns, haven't tried th eothe rone so I downloaded it. Thanks for both of those.

Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions are both awesome but both badly need an options menu to toggle various stuff. It drives me nuts in TiTS that 60 minutes into playing my character is so messed up by transformations that it's no longer a character I want to play.

I found Degrees of Lewdity and Teraurge the other day and those super own too but I'm still hungry for more male on non-human stuff.