Seeking Games with MANY Exposing Wears

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Thank you for your precious time viewing my question. Could you please recommend games with lots of exposing wears? I love exhibition games, but I'm just tired of watching fully nude bodies all the time. Therefore, I would like something a bit different. For example, girls with crotchless wears revealing titties or puss, or nudes with some decorations ( hat, belt, whatever, just don't cover their precious assets), or even just some tatto will do.

A good (but not exact) example would be "Corruption", where female characters exhibit with different "decorations" in different events. Can't be sure if there's any game like that, since I'm not asking just one exposing wear for one girl, please forgive my greedy. I hope to have multiple females with multiple wears.

Or, if you know some good PUBLIC EXHIBITION games with lots of PUBLIC EXHIBIT events, rather than just sex, I would be very interested. Thank you for your attention and recommendation!

Last edited:

Njms99

Nov 16, 2019
I hope it's not to late to give you some recommendations

Naked adventure
Era hunter
Tamara exposed
Ariane in paradise ( you gotta play your cards right and she will later on walk bottomless or nude in town)
Appointment of Pandora
Third crisis
Sunville
Casey's fall ( idk if that's the right name)

If that's not enough i can give you some more later

Reactions: hahabis