Seeking games with mind-control/corruption

pepperoni

Dec 24, 2017
Like the tittle guys, I'm looking for some game tittles with mind control/corruption theme in it (mind control is what I'm mainly looking here), 3D animated styles games (renpy,unity games) and I'm trying to avoid gender bender, sissyfication,... or having a female mc. So far I've played a few big tittles like:
- Dream Of Desire
- Mind Over Matter
- Gift reloaded
- Life is Good
- Long live the princess
(yup, thats about it)
I've searched around for something else that can get my interest but so far no success and I'm afraid that I still miss some tittles. Maybe you guys can give me a few suggestions that I haven't discovered on this sites. Thanks

Reactions: lemon10

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Halles, if you really are just focused on mind control you could find a pretty good selection on a different forum, which is solely based on mind-control, would be the hypnopics-collective:

There is a subforum for Mindcontrol games with lots of content and even a nice sticky thread with the list of games posted there.
I hope noone will crucify me for suggesting another forum, but i think that forum might be easier for that particular topic.

Mostly you will find the same games here too, but due to the bigger variety of games you would have to go through more stuff to find what you look for.

And once you find something interesting you can download it from links provided here, might even be faster in some cirumstances.

And some great suggestions in the mind control genre: Wife Trainer, MindShift, Lilith Device, A Spell for All.
Those i am sure you also find here, and that is just off the top of my head.

Overall F95Zone is surely the better site and easier to use, but Hypnopics is focused on mind control so might fit for you.

Also :

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: esqo

Gozer

May 16, 2017
The Dark Lord Rises
The Last Sovereign
Overwhored

I'm missing a few but those are in general the best you're looking for. Dark lord rises is a good game but it hits you with a gender bender halfway through it but still plenty to enjoy before that happens and you walk away from the game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Game's an RPGM, but it actually uses the format well, so I like it, and believe me, I'm critical of RPGM.
The Artifact. Now, this isn't your typical mind control game. In fact, it really only shows that its working like 3 times. However the properties of the artifact are that you as the wielder will always get what you most desire... and that seems to be sex with your sisters, mother, aunt, cousin, your grandmother the neighborhood chick gang, your little sister's friends, and the daughter of the mad scientist who wants to take the artifact for himself. So yeah, its safe to assume the artifact is always working.

If I'm honest though, you've played all the ones I've seen and a few more. You might get some traction from Superpowered or After Invasion, but I don't know all of what's possible in those.

There's one I played called Absolute Power. It just got an update. It looks like the dev played Dreams of Desire and wanted to make a similar game and then couldn't write for shit, so it just makes you grind for hours instead.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Halles, if you really are just focused on mind control you could find a pretty good selection on a different forum, which is solely based on mind-control, would be the hypnopics-collective:

There is a subforum for Mindcontrol games with lots of content and even a nice sticky thread with the list of games posted there.
I hope noone will crucify me for suggesting another forum, but i think that forum might be easier for that particular topic.

Mostly you will find the same games here too, but due to the bigger variety of games you would have to go through more stuff to find what you look for.

And once you find something interesting you can download it from links provided here, might even be faster in some cirumstances.

And some great suggestions in the mind control genre: Wife Trainer, MindShift, Lilith Device, A Spell for All.
Those i am sure you also find here, and that is just off the top of my head.

Overall F95Zone is surely the better site and easier to use, but Hypnopics is focused on mind control so might fit for you.

Also :
I wasn't gonna give you shit till I got there and learned I'd have to register just to browse... no thanks

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Whats theissue with registering ... do you not have several throw away mail addresses you can use for these things?

Amd as i said .. this site is MUCH better.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Like the tittle guys, I'm looking for some game tittles with mind control/corruption theme in it (mind control is what I'm mainly looking here), 3D animated styles games (renpy,unity games) and I'm trying to avoid gender bender, sissyfication,... or having a female mc. So far I've played a few big tittles like:
- Dream Of Desire
- Mind Over Matter
- Gift reloaded
- Life is Good
- Long live the princess
(yup, thats about it)
I've searched around for something else that can get my interest but so far no success and I'm afraid that I still miss some tittles. Maybe you guys can give me a few suggestions that I haven't discovered on this sites. Thanks
To expand on what @EisTeeAT recommended for a tag search, here's 3dcg/male protagonist/mind control:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Search is your friend whilst i can't vouch for a lot of the games F95 does have quite a few listed with mind control tag maybe worth having a look through see if anything takes your fancy.

Dreams of desire worth a look though great game still W.I.P but worth a play

pepperoni

Dec 24, 2017
first of all, thanks for bringing me hypnopics, I'm basically drowning right now...
Secondly, I tried search with "mind control" tag for what I like already and I realized some of the game with actual mind control content but doesn't have that tag in the thread (for example: wife trainer). Because of this so I think there are maybe a few games I miss out in f95.
Another reason I come back here timely to search for what I like is because even though hypnopics have a huge amount of resource, most of them are months outdated compared here and I really have to do some digging over there.
I'm also very unfamiliar with RPGM and HTML, even RAGS games (wife trainer is one of the few RAGS games that I enjoy) so I appreciate the thoughts and also am sorry guys.
I'm not sure about I should going back to give SuperPower another chance, despite its reputation, the first time I tried it was very confusing for me and I was getting nowhere lewd so I stopped. Should I give it another try ?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • The Nobleman's Retort
  • Book of Hypnosis and Climax
  • Defenstration
  • Jikage Rising
  • Lilitales
  • Little Braver
  • My Best Deal
  • Taimanin series