Seeking Games with Mom, Son and Father Threesome?

Aug 25, 2021
Hi,

I'm looking for games in which the MC, the son, is able to have a threesome with his mom and dad.

Some similar games are Milf Villa, though the MCs father only gives advice in how to get the mother (if I remember correctly).

Bonus if it's animated and non Unity.

Thank you.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I remember that in summer with mia, MC cucks his dad while fucking his mom, but not a peoper threesome

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
Bump. Also open for games that involve mmf with the mother, such as friend MC and mom, or MC, brother and mom etc.
A Wife and Mother (I haven't played the last update myself, but I think the dev added a scene where the mother gives a double handjob to her son and his friend. There's no mother and son sex yet (let alone a true threesome with mother, her son and his friend) and the game in general is a real lackluster due to almost nonexistent sex scenes).
A Wife and Mother Fan Game (vaginal threesome sex with mother, son and his friend, but really short and not animated).
[Unity] Timestamps: Lost Love (in one scene MC's mother can give head to MC's sleeping father while MC's bangs her).
Although it's not what you really looking for, you can have a threesome with your friend and his mother in Summertime Saga (only one scene, as far as I remember. But I haven't played this game for about a year so maybe the devs added more?) and Shut Up and Dance (two scenes).

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021
A Wife and Mother (I haven't played the last update myself, but I think the dev added a scene where the mother gives a double handjob to her son and his friend. There's no mother and son sex yet (let alone a true threesome with mother, her son and his friend) and the game in general is a real lackluster due to almost nonexistent sex scenes).
A Wife and Mother Fan Game (vaginal threesome sex with mother, son and his friend, but really short and not animated).
[Unity] Timestamps: Lost Love (in one scene MC's mother can give head to MC's sleeping father while MC's bangs her).
Although it's not what you really looking for, you can have a threesome with your friend and his mother in Summertime Saga (only one scene, as far as I remember. But I haven't played this game for about a year so maybe the devs added more?) and Shut Up and Dance (two scenes).
Thanks for the reply. Aside from Timestamps (no android port), I've played all those great games.

Another game I remember recently playing is The Guy in Charge, recommended in another post. Though not sure (don't remember) if there was the ability to have a threesome yet, there was definitely build up to have one between the MC, brother, and Mom.