Seeking Games with most entertaining/amusing MCs?

Tr4sh

Mar 18, 2018
After replying recently updated The Headmaster I found myself super entertained with the player character. What kind of sociopath do you need to be to take your own student and publicly molest her before a crowd of people, I thought to myself while smirking like a retard.

Are there any other games where the main character is actually interesting? They don't have to be unstable psychos of course, just someone entertaining to learn about and follow throughout the story. Most Ren'py games we get have shallow player stand-ins but I'm not into that. My favorite adult games of all time are Monster Girl Quest and Rance series, both of which having extremely entertaining and interesting main characters, both for completely different reasons. I wish we got more games with MCs like those.

Some other games I remember had entertaining MCs were Waifu Academy, Virtues, and Restore Her Career. All quite different people but all still super enjoyable to follow.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Once In a Lifetime had some colorful characters, MC included. If I remember correctly, at least. I particularly enjoyed the MC in Now & Then, as well. Mostly because of the obscure references/music taste. Both are Honey Select, though.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Raptus is probably the game you would like but its really hardcore check it out, A mother’s love from OrbOrigin could possibly interest you, also Taffy Tales is pretty good

Reactions: Johny38

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The one in ioY. I don't normally care for or about male MCs, but I have to say he doms Gloria good and their interactions are hilarious. Very dominant MC without coming off as cringy (e.g. MC's introduction in Wicked Rouge made me quit in 3 minutes) or a gigachad meme.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Above the Clouds
  • Cum Detective
  • Demons Roots
  • Friends in Need
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Midlfie Crisis
  • My Real Desire
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Once in a Lifetime
  • Projekt Passion
  • Solvalley School

Jun 16, 2023
  • Zero End by Stolen Rose (high sarcasm and emo-ish look)
  • Detached by Scruffles (cynical yet relatable and good arc)
  • Exiles by Time E Pants (funny and smart)
  • Lycoris Radiata by Kuro (badass multiple personality)
  • Hero Party Must Fall by Nitrolith (the best MC for a ntr genre who feels like human and not a manwhore)
  • Unraveling August by August Esoterica (smart and funny banter)
  • In a Scent by Domiek (Mc is super goofy :D)