Seeking Games with Multi-Generational Inbreeding (Incest, Pregnancy)

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

Looking for Games with Multi-generational Inbreeding!!!

To make things clear I am looking for a game where the protagonist knocks up (or gets knocked up by) a close relative (Preferably a parent or sibling, Steps don't count!), and then later down the line gets to impregnate their incestuous spawn(Or gets impregnated if female Protagonist)

2DCG is preferable but I am open to 3d.

I already played Adam and Gaia.

Pls don't kink-same me~:whistle:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Does that game even have incest? """ Multi-generational Inbreeding"""
(Its not listed.)
It's a sandbox breeding game. You can literally fuck your own offspring. You can even try to breed out the monster traits and attempt to make a human, but I've yet to succeed in that...

Reactions: DankeGott

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
It's a sandbox breeding game. You can literally fuck your own offspring. You can even try to breed out the monster traits and attempt to make a human, but I've yet to succeed in that...
The game can be (very easily) modified to have the Human race directly in the shop, but yes, in my opinion it is the best game in its category
However, you should not dwell on the screens because they are not representative of the game, it is better to try it to make an opinion

Apr 8, 2019
If you guys could post these to my thread here, I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of Incest/Pregnancy games with a tag about which relationship gets pregnant. I have it started so far, just need updates from others.
If you post any suggestions, post the tags next to the link with M/S(mother/son), B/S(brother/sister) etc.

baggiearc001

May 12, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-760-97a-derelicthelmsman.2483/ - Unreal engine 3d game where you can create a linage of inbred "humanoid" monsters. You can be a male, female or futa. The only draw back is that after a couple of generation of inbreeding the offspring is infertile (but till you diversify the inbreeding with using a little distant relative, you should be fine). You might need to use "incest" cheat file to do that (but you can find the file in the thread very easily). Best inbreeding game by far!! (except for probably a modded sims 4). 10/10

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-760-97a-derelicthelmsman.2483/ - Unreal engine 3d game where you can create a linage of inbred "humanoid" monsters. You can be a male, female or futa. The only draw back is that after a couple of generation of inbreeding the offspring is infertile (but till you diversify the inbreeding with using a little distant relative, you should be fine). You might need to use "incest" cheat file to do that (but you can find the file in the thread very easily). Best inbreeding game by far!! (except for probably a modded sims 4). 10/10
Tnxs, but I tried that one already.