Seeking Games with multiple characters like Intimate Relations

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am looking for story-based games where you play more than one character. Specificially you play characters that can have relationships together. So you can forge your own story paths and relationships with having the full controll over the decisions of the characters.

The best example for this is Intimate Relations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would prefer Ren'py games, 3DCG art and no NTR!

Thanks in advance! :)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Duo have two characters but it's not like Intimate Relation, more a teacher , student relationship.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Duo have two characters but it's not like Intimate Relation, more a teacher , student relationship.
Sounds interessting nonetheless, thanks :)

In "Lewd Sibling Duo" you actually play two persons as well, but at the moment without really that much choices

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@GhostPhil
Have you tried using the tag search page? It's a pretty useful way to narrow down your searches.

Multiple tags can be used, just separate with a comma. ex. (multiple protagonist, 3dcg, animated, incest, etc.)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@GhostPhil
Have you tried using the tag search page? It's a pretty useful way to narrow down your searches.

Multiple tags can be used, just separate with a comma. ex. (multiple protagonist, 3dcg, animated, incest, etc.)
I always try this first, but that way for example I can't really see if the game is similiar to Intimate Relations

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Dual Family you can play as father and son ... parallel story lines. Been a while since the last update though

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Dual Family you can play as father and son ... parallel story lines. Been a while since the last update though
I think it is on hold, but I didn't play it myself.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Another game that I just thought of is Au-pair Innocence, You can play as both Father and son, but other then Dual Family, the son is the primary MC. The father play can be optional.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Another game that I just thought of is Au-pair Innocence, You can play as both Father and son, but other then Dual Family, the son is the primary MC. The father play can be optional.
I checked it out and it seemed quite interessting, so thanks for the suggestion :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I kind of have an idea for a game with multiple characters myself. I really hope to find the time to make this at some point :coldsweat:

In the last time I played some "semi-multiple-character"-games. These are games with one character, where you can choose important decisions for other characters. That's pretty nice as well.