Seeking Games with music/sound

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
There's lot of games here with good soundtracks!
My favorites sounds at the moment :
- Love of Magic (The main theme, the menu screen and some animations... <3) (If you like games with good story, nice one here)
- Long Live the Princess (The main theme and the menu screen are just splendid.) (If you like games with good story, nice one here, with investigation, etc...)
- Sunshine Love (A perfect cute little redhead is hidden here to improve your mood.)
- City of Broken Dreamers (If you like games with good story, very nice one here too)
- Games by Palmer (Music a little bit repetitive, but nice games!)
- Games by GDS (different game style from the others but very fun anyway if you give it a shot, I think the musics choices fit the scenes pretty well)
- The Headmaster (trigger of new fetishes)

And so many more... I surely forgot tons of games with nice musics. :/

tekelleyaziyorum

Jun 25, 2020
There's lot of games here with good soundtracks!
My favorites sounds at the moment :
- Love of Magic (The main theme, the menu screen and some animations... <3) (If you like games with good story, nice one here)
- Long Live the Princess (The main theme and the menu screen are just splendid.) (If you like games with good story, nice one here, with investigation, etc...)
- Sunshine Love (A perfect cute little redhead is hidden here to improve your mood.)
- City of Broken Dreamers (If you like games with good story, very nice one here too)
- Games by Palmer (Music a little bit repetitive, but nice games!)
- Games by GDS (different game style from the others but very fun anyway if you give it a shot, I think the musics choices fit the scenes pretty well)
- The Headmaster (trigger of new fetishes)

And so many more... I surely forgot tons of games with nice musics. :/
thanks ill check them