Seeking Games with Nipple Fuck 2023?

jazzwest

Sep 1, 2022
I have pretty much searched through the entire forums and have downloaded what I could find.

Would anyone like to share some of their favourites from this particular fetish?
Just in case I've missed any.

Thanks!

Reactions: Preitor1995

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The one game I remember for having this is Holstein Girls (only at the end, but taken to the max there).

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
The one game I remember for having this is Holstein Girls (only at the end, but taken to the max there).
Yes, but that game is more like reading book - no sexual scenes, only female body images. Rest is left to your imagination.
When you finally inflate all those ingame 9 girls with 5 doses you get into more exploration of new serum, one of them gives nipple "upgrade" into pussy, but as before there was no sexual intercourse animations, there will also not be sexual animations of intercourse with nipple pussies, but images are really great

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
A house in the rift...there is a dream scene with it.
tales of terrara has a scene aswell

Sep 12, 2021

jazzwest

Sep 1, 2022
Thanks heaps! Will check them out.

One thing I wished they did more often (quite rare) is nipple fuck with normal sized tits, not those gigantic ones.
There are some few good content out there where there is distension from normal sized breasts being fucked.