Seeking Games with normal-sized/small boobs?

Jun 4, 2019
I don't like boobs too big. For reference, all 3D games I've seen have boobs too big. But I'm open to a hypothetical 3D game without boobs too big (as well as 2D, text-based, etc). Also open to any genre.

I've already played: The Last Sovereign (best one), Soldier's Life, Something Unlimited, Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer, Mating Season, Star Channel 34, Four Elements Trainer, Orange Trainer, Rogue-like, Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions II, Strive for Power, Brothel King, Free Cities, Eiyuu Senki, Sengoku Rance, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Black Bunny, Black Bunny 2, The Wind's Disciple, Camp Pinewood, Slave Lords of the Galaxy, Strumpets, Cloud Meadow, Poke Abby, The Imperial Gatekeeper, Sanguine Rose.

Most of those have boobs too big though :( . Or start with normal boobs but they get bigger with time :( (like SC34 or Orange Trainer). Or have some characters with normal boobs :) but a lot more with boobs too big :( (like Something Unlimited). But some allow you to ignore characters with boobs too big (like The Imperial Gatekeeper), or are mostly text-based (like The Last Sovereign or Lilith's Throne), or are just perfect regarding boob size :) (like Soldier's Life).

Please help a not-too-big-boob lover.

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You already look for Wands and Witchs?

Is a game in Harry Potter universe and has characters (like your pc, who can be a girl, Ginny Wesley and Luna Lovegood) who has normal size boobs. Hermione and Ninfadora Tonks have bigger boobs, but nothing like this 3d games with people who wears watermelon's in the chest

Jun 4, 2019
You already look for Wands and Witchs?

Is a game in Harry Potter universe and has characters (like your pc, who can be a girl, Ginny Wesley and Luna Lovegood) who has normal size boobs. Hermione and Ninfadora Tonks have bigger boobs, but nothing like this 3d games with people who wears watermelon's in the chest
Thanks, looks good. Half the cast looks nice to me, so I'll be sure to give it a try. Got a couple of games to finish first. Also, as it seems to be relatively close to 1.0 I'm tempted to wait until then to enjoy it in its entirety.

I guess it depends what "too big" means. I like mine with
That looks great to me! I'm checking your game link from your signature. Finally a 3D game with really appealing boob sizes to my taste :D . Also it looks interesting.

I'll try it for sure (although I might take a while to do that since I usually try to not play games that are too incomplete, cause it kinda spoils the fun from me when I then go to replay them once they are 1.0).

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Above the Clouds
  • Annie's School Days
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Brave Alchemist Colette
  • Braveheart Academy
  • Casual Desires
  • Civilian Justice League