Seeking Games with NTR and voyeurism content

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, looking for games where the MC gets to watch his loved one (wife/girlfriend/family) getting fucked by other man/men. This could be consensual or forced. Really enjoy this theme. I've played some games on this theme but just asking around if someone can suggest something that I might have missed.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Hey guys, looking for games where the MC gets to watch his loved one (wife/girlfriend/family) getting fucked by other man/men. This could be consensual or forced. Really enjoy this theme. I've played some games on this theme but just asking around if someone can suggest something that I might have missed.
there are not much of it tbh, but just in case which games that have you been playing?

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I think this might be the wrong section to ask this btw, but you can just search the games forum using the NTR tag to find out games which you might have missed.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
there are not much of it tbh, but just in case which games that have you been playing?
1. Anna exciting
2. Lily of the valley
3. Tyrant
4.Elena's life
5. Angelica seduction
6. innocent mother

These are the some where I found the elements I genuinely enjoy. However on some the MC is female so it's more of a cheating and implied cuckolding but less of voyeurism and emotional turmoil that I'd love to see in the game.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
I think this might be the wrong section to ask this btw, but you can just search the games forum using the NTR tag to find out games which you might have missed.
My bad, what would be a good place to post it then?

I've tried searching with ntr tag but its possible that some games might have the elements I'm looking for yet not been tagged properly.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Based on your criteria and if you don't mind play japanese game that is or isnt translated.
Try The Netorare Imouto Misaki and his other Netorare game from acerola.
the link --->

The other Netorare game is currently being translated by someone. Last time I check, it is almost done.
Another japanese game on the same Idea is MILF Warrior Emma.
link -->

Another game, Check out Oneone1 game Killin Time. (the game is pretty buggy)
Link --->

Check out Amor Magical Academy. It fulfilled every one of your criteria. His previous game have the same content but it is not translated. If you are curious google/bing search (RJ127098)
link --->

The last I could think of would be Sarah of Rotation Cut.
Link to the translation for info -->

If you venture into japanese game, there should be a fair amount of game with those content. But more than likely they aren't translated.

I shouldn't mention this game but this game fulfilled your game requirement. So try Sarah Life by Impure. Fair warning, the game is 95% Abandon.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks so much! Can't wait to play them! For Japanese games, are they translated?

Based on your criteria and if you don't mind play japanese game that is or isnt translated.
Try The Netorare Imouto Misaki and his other Netorare game from acerola.
the link --->

The other Netorare game is currently being translated by someone. Last time I check, it is almost done.
Another japanese game on the same Idea is MILF Warrior Emma.
link -->

The last I could think of would be Sarah of Rotation Cut.
Link to the translation for info -->
If you venture into japanese game, there should be a lot of game with those content.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Thanks so much! Can't wait to play them! For Japanese games, are they translated?
Those suggestion have been translated. If you download those game from this site, then it is translated.
But if you venture and torrent/download game from other site then more than likely it is not translated. Have Fun.:evilsmile:

Reactions: c4cuckold

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
My bad, what would be a good place to post it then?

I've tried searching with ntr tag but its possible that some games might have the elements I'm looking for yet not been tagged properly.
I think the general discussion section would be the right place but no matter a kind mod might move it soon =)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@c4cuckold
Iv'e heard Thug Hero Party is heavy NTR.

Also, The Tyrant has optional NTR content.

to another post with games.

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
thnx for the link .
i will definitely chk these comics.
plz share such links or games in future