Seeking Games with NTR as a punishment for playing bad?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Almost all NTR games are just someone getting cheated on no matter what. I'm looking for games where your partner will stay faithful if you treat them well, but if you treat them badly they will find someone else.

For example in Living with Temptation 2 on Lesson of Passion Gold you have a score, as does the antagonist. At a certain point the antagonist will proposition your wife. If your score is higher she will slap him and leave, but if his score is higher she will accept the proposition and have sex with him.

Any more games like this?

Reactions: Elkfood

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Not many tbh, you have games like The Tyrant where even though you're supposed to have a chance it comes down to you knowing that others are getting fucked or not. For example, ignoring your mom being the gang's slut, in the date with your younger sister you go to a farm, in order to avoid ntr you have to not look on the left side when the black guy is talking to her.
I also saw a recent one wifey's dilemma where it basically tells you this choice adds to this score and this to that (that guy wants to get into your pants loyal +1 or seems like a nice guy slut +1), and on top of that you can see the scores that will affect how scenes play out.
That's the only two that I know (not a big fan of ntr) that could maybe fit to what you're looking for

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Not many tbh, you have games like The Tyrant where even though you're supposed to have a chance it comes down to you knowing that others are getting fucked or not. For example, ignoring your mom being the gang's slut, in the date with your younger sister you go to a farm, in order to avoid ntr you have to not look on the left side when the black guy is talking to her.
I also saw a recent one wifey's dilemma where it basically tells you this choice adds to this score and this to that (that guy wants to get into your pants loyal +1 or seems like a nice guy slut +1), and on top of that you can see the scores that will affect how scenes play out.
That's the only two that I know (not a big fan of ntr) that could maybe fit to what you're looking for
I've played The Tyrant and while I enjoy it, it's not what I'm looking for. All that game really does is hide the NTR from you, it's pretty much still happening you just don't see it. I'm after games that the female is clearly still faithful if you don't upset her.

I'll try out Wifey's Dilemma though.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
My Girlfriend's Amnesia, a good game, it's already completed and there's NTR if you neglect your gf. But it's on RPGM :confused:
Basically a lot of LoP games do this as a bad ending. There's a lot of them lol. What i can remember are living with serana and divided hearts.

Reactions: Elkfood

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
My Girlfriend's Amnesia, a good game, it's already completed and there's NTR if you neglect your gf. But it's on RPGM :confused:
Basically a lot of LoP games do this as a bad ending. There's a lot of them lol. What i can remember are living with serana and divided hearts.
My girlfriend's amnesia is one of the worst games on this site, is on rpgm, full of plot holes and ntr isn't there if you neglect your gf, she fucks the other dude / gets raped if you don't disable ntr on menu. So the bad play would be not disable ntr?

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
My girlfriend's amnesia is one of the worst games on this site, is on rpgm, full of plot holes and ntr isn't there if you neglect your gf, she fucks the other dude / gets raped if you don't disable ntr on menu. So the bad play would be not disable ntr?
Yea now i rememberd the DEV can't write ntr right, but at least it's something :pokerFace:doesn't have a good storyline either but the scenes are decent imo.
Well at least on his new game lancaster boarding school, he will add ntr. Maybe in this one it will be good idk

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
god...girlfriends amnesia isn't a good game...jeez. you can also have ntr even if you treat her well.
the tyrant has the most stupidiest story line ever created....EVER. i find it unbelievable that some people are even enjoying that game. the storyline is just way too dumb.

there aren't too many ntr games out there (especially games that will punish you with ntr if you fuck it up). but you might wanna tag search here and check out all the ntr tagged games f95 has to offer.

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Any games like this involving family - i.e. if you are good, then everything is normal, if not then your sister falls in with the wrong crowd etc.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
You can try my game, Wifey's Dilemma.
Yeah, THIS ONE. Probably closest to home.

The fundamental problem with a game like that would be: (1) If i am into NTR treating my wifey 'wrong' is the 'right' way to play. (2) If i hate it, trying to avoid it is far to tiresome, just leave it out as in 'My Girlfriends Amnesia'. That's literally its saving grace.
So half your game is wasted on a non-insignificant amount of potential players and customers. Most NTR games allow you to 'slutify' your wifu in order to avoid rape / coercion scenarios. But then she's a slut and depending on your mind set, that makes it more or less bearable (and more or less NTR) for the players.

Not getting any H-action if you treat your partner wrong is already punishment in a game (and real life, too) that should DELIVER H on PRINCIPLE. What you are seeking is basically a food store, that sells food to you unless, you cannot pay or cannot find your groceries, then you are FORCED to DRINK POISON on your way out.
This is a rare breed of cross fetish. But i approve of new concepts, so keep digging.

'A Wife and Mother' is such a game from the perspective of a female MC.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Power Vacuum is what you want to play (if you haven't already since this was posted). Basically, you keep your family (Mom, Aunt, Older sis, Younger sis, Younger cousin, et. al.) from being fucked by another person throughout the story. There's more to it, but that's it in a nutshell. Make the right choices and you might get YOUR wick dipped. Make the wrong ones and you will see some nasty NTR lol. It's amazing. Sometimes I fuck up on purpose just to see the wild NTR that the dev included. They really do have a sense of sick humor hahaha.

Sexbot is another game with NTR as a punishment for the choices you make. There's a lot of content in this game as well.

Reactions: ernesti