Seeking Games with Old,Fat man?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If it's a female corruption game, chances are George is gonna be in it. Elena's life, Katie's Corruption, Anna's Exciting Affection, are just a few examples that I can think of. He's even got a name in our trope thread, we call him the Weinstein. But yeah, he's common in this type.

Dev.Omar

May 1, 2017
played these games,hope there is more
If it's a female corruption game, chances are George is gonna be in it. Elena's life, Katie's Corruption, Anna's Exciting Affection, are just a few examples that I can think of. He's even got a name in our trope thread, we call him the Weinstein. But yeah, he's common in this type.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I'm not sure if the guy qualifies but the guy in Cohabitation is old but not old old if your interested *backstory uncle moved in with brothers family and shares a room with niece stuff happens of course

Reactions: Del.Mar

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
One that seems to have been forgotten is Home Arrest, you are an old man, who is sentenced to be imprisioned at his own house, and there's a school girl living withyou, in exchange for rent she is suposed to be your housekeeper and do all the errands u cant do cuz u cant leave the house, things get interesting, i havent played it for a very long time so i dont quite remember more of the story, but i know that there are side girls too (at least one)

Edit: Sry its House Arrest, i had to go check

Last edited:

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
good story but will pass as the mc only fits description because of gray hair. Thank you though!

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I understand what you mean, you are right he has a healthy and fit body

The game is nice though, dunno if you only play specific games you like but i play almost anything that comes up and is good inside its own genre
gl i will be watching this thread as this is one of my interests

Reactions: majestax