Seeking Games with old/ugly dude on stacked hottie

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
You're reading this and probably thinking "Meh, another lazy bastard, who can't use "Search" option"? But my request is kinda specific. Dunno why, just got into the mood of playing something like that.
So, first of all:

Preferably, the game has female protagonist(But it's still okay if you play for the man).
Second - it shouldn't be classic "ugly bastard blackmails young hottie" trope. Not my kink at all. Something more of "Hot girl next door somehow got attached to her grandpa neighbour"(the closest I've seen it was Parker/Jessica type in AWAM).
Third - no anime and japanese-like stuff. Not my shit at all.
Anyone got any recommendations, lads?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know how it plays out with the old man next door in AB (or with most of the ugly oid bastards in the game except Nigel who has a BDSM-focused arc and Otis(?) who has a hypno bimbo arc) but it may well fit the bill.

First game that came to mind for ugly bastard on bombshell female is CS, but it's mostly non-con/dubcon. Though with some player-driven brainwashing, she can fall for them and do stuff consensually.

This dev focuses on big-tiddy MC falling for middle-aged ugly bastards (not very convincingly), but both his games are in development hell.

Reactions: ScrewMe

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
You're reading this and probably thinking "Meh, another lazy bastard, who can't use "Search" option"? But my request is kinda specific. Dunno why, just got into the mood of playing something like that.
So, first of all:

Preferably, the game has female protagonist(But it's still okay if you play for the man).
Second - it shouldn't be classic "ugly bastard blackmails young hottie" trope. Not my kink at all. Something more of "Hot girl next door somehow got attached to her grandpa neighbour"(the closest I've seen it was Parker/Jessica type in AWAM).
Third - no anime and japanese-like stuff. Not my shit at all.
Anyone got any recommendations, lads?
You can try my game (Girl In Charge), where you play as the girl and one of the guys she can have sex with is an old man.
Cheers!

Reactions: ScrewMe

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
@grima_grima if my memory serves me right, I even expressed an opinion about your game in DMs. I don't think that a lot of things have changed since March. But I'll revisit your game once adjustments in both visual and writing stuff will be made)

@Pretentious Goblin Could you tell me, AB is horror/supernatural themed? Should've mentioned that as major red flag as well.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
@@grima_grima if my memory serves me right, I even expressed an opinion about your game in DMs. I don't think that a lot of things have changed since March. But I'll revisit your game once adjustments in both visual and writing stuff will be made)
Ah, you're right (sorry, I forgot)... Yeap, I haven't done any changes to existing chapters. So I think you have already seen the scene I mentioned on my previous post :)

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Perseverance is a mustplay for you, ticks all the boxes
Thanks for your recommendation. Just finished it. Way too much ho' stuff.
Chick that's banging anyone who looks her way - meh)

I guess Anna EA is the only one which ticks all the boxes and where it's possible for the girl not to be on ho' squad. Heh. Sad.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I'm also interested in what you looking for. Unfortunately, what's predominant is the old bastard blackmailing the young hottie trope. It's very difficult, not to say impossible, to find a game with a grandpa old MC; and the other way round, the majority fall in the trope mentioned above.
However, I wouldn't say that Anna EA don't fall in the ho squad. I mean, if you want to play this game, you must follow the ho route. Or, you're referring to her relation with Alfred and his friends, which is consensual ?