Seeking Games with optional ntr/netorase/sharing

Mar 1, 2022
As the title says, I'm looking for games which gives you a choice if you wanna go for a solo mode or a sharing mode or in between the game, there are some decisions which include sharing. The best example for this would be Solvalley School. Probably no other game comes close to this.
A couple things which I don't want are realistic 3d models and text-based games. Everything else is fine. For 3d, honey select games would be preferred.
Thanks ^-^

Sep 18, 2021
Can't link as I'm in mobile, but if you're still looking, some that come to mind are:

AlwaysFan
Secret Care Cafe
Let the Nightshine In
Photohunt

All include an option to share your girlfriend with other people, the higher in the list the more sharing content there is. All four use Honey Select (well maybe not Photohunt but it's style is more cartoony than realistic)

xvergonha

May 5, 2019
Can't link as I'm in mobile, but if you're still looking, some that come to mind are:

AlwaysFan
Secret Care Cafe
Let the Nightshine In
Photohunt

All include an option to share your girlfriend with other people, the higher in the list the more sharing content there is. All four use Honey Select (well maybe not Photohunt but it's style is more cartoony than realistic)
How to share on photo hunt?

Reactions: Gab777bro

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

AlwaysFan
Secret Care Cafe
Let the Nightshine In
Photohunt

You got any more?